Sunday, January 4, 2015

Famous Actors 2

Information about actors, movies or other topics can be presented on the blog in the form of slide shows. In my case, I already had slideshows on PowerPoint from the my previous year's course that I could no longer show in class due to the poor classroom configuration. Rather than recreate all my slides on my blog site, I took screenshots of my slides and saved them as jpg images, which I posted on my blog. Clicking on one image starts a slideshow with a row of thumbnails at the bottom of the screen.

Here are some images of movies starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which I used on the topic of Martin Scorsese.


















Scorsese movies that star Leonardo DiCaprio:
Gangs of New York (2002) - trailer; also stars Daniel Day-Lewis & Liam Neeson
The Aviator (2004) - trailer
The Departed (2006) - trailer; also stars Jack Nicholson & Matt Damon
Shutter Island (2010) - trailer
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment